Zucchini Beanie One Pot Wonder
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- chopped onions
- 2 c
- diced or sliced zuchinni
- 1 c
- corn kernels, fresh or slightly thawed from frozen
- 1 Tbsp
- ( or more to taste) minced jalapeño
- 2/3 c
- shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 can(s)
- cannellini beans or northern beans, lightly drained ( 15.5 oz can)
- 16 oz
- white chili con queso ( i used a jarred brand)
1In a 4 quart stock pan, sauté onions and zuchinni over medium-high heat, until veggies are tender. Add corn and jalapeños.
2Stir in white cheddar cheese and continue to cook over medium heat. Add beans and queso sauce.
3Blend the ingredients and continue to stir over medium until chili comes to a simmer. Lower temperature to warm to hold chili until serving.