Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pkg
- (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- (1 ounce) dry buttermilk ranch dressing mix (i used hidden valley)
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese, grated
- green onions, thinly sliced
- 5 slice
- thick cut apple-wood bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/4 c
- chopped black olives, optional
- pecans, finely chopped for coating
1Mix together the cream cheese and dry ranch packet. I put mine in the mixer and used the paddle attachment. That made it so easy. Otherwise, mix in a bowl until smooth.
2Add the cheese, onions, olive and bacon. If you are short on time, buy the real bacon bits and add about a 1/2 cup.
3Shape into a ball. Roll it in the nuts to coat the outside. You can make one big ball or two smaller ones.
4Refrigerate for 2 hours or until serving time. Serve with butter crackers of your choice I used Keebler Town House Flipsides Original Pretzel.
5Keep it stored in the refrigerator.