Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 10-11 oz
- package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 c
- pizza or light spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 c
- (2 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
1What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly flour a clean flat work surface. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray
2. Roll pizza dough out to about 10- x 14-inch, then spoon pizza sauce evenly over dough. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and Italian seasoning. Roll up dough jelly-roll fashion, beginning with long end.
3. Cut into 12 slices and place prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle slices evenly with Parmesan cheese and bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until crust is golden.
2Canned refrigerated pizza crust is found in the supermarket refrigerator section along with the doughs and biscuits. For extra flavor, add a sprinkle of garlic powder, crushed red pepper, or any of your favorite spices along with the Parmesan cheese.