Featured Pinch Tips Video
- one jar(71/2-oz.) of marshmallow fluff measures approximately 21/2 cups and equals about 32 marshmallows.no cutting or melting necessary.
- the 16-oz. plastic tub of marshmallow fluff measures about 5 cups and equals about 51/2 dozen marshmallows.
- one tablespoon marshmallow fluff equals 1 marshmallow. refrigeration is not necessary.
- 8 large marshmallows equal 1 cup of miniature marshmallows.
- 1 single large marshmallow equals 10 mini marshmallows.
1These are useful tips when cooking or baking with marshmallows.