Halloween Candy Corn and Bugles Mix
This is a great mix that is sweet and salty. It is not too sweet. It is delicious as is, or you can change it up by adding other ingredients. With variations, it could be a snack for different holidays, and everyday.
Suggestions for variations follow.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
* I sometimes use milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of the vanilla; or I may use 1 bag of the chocolate chips in the mix and use 1 bag of the vanilla chips for the drizzle.
* Replace the candy corn (or add to the mix leaving in the candy corn) with M&Ms or mini jellybeans; also you can use mellowcremes, which are like candy corn, but different shapes.
* Chocolate covered raisins are a very good addition.
* Use any kind of nuts (pecans, cashews, almonds, etc.) in place of the peanuts -or use a mixture of nuts.
* During Christmas-time, you can purchase red, green and white candy corn(from Oriental Trading year around -or in stores during the season). Here is a link orientaltrading.com/christmas-candy-...
* Use your imagination. You can make it as simple or add any variety of nuts, candy, etc., that you want for a snack that is great anytime.