grace's home made peanut butter
- 5-6 good size bags of peanuts in shell. shell them
- place on cookie sheet for about 10-12 mins roasted peanuts is what we want.
- then after they r cooled off run threw grinder several time. or in food proccessor until u have a smush consistancy,
- it will be thick and dry, add a little at a time peanut oil or wesson corn oil . just enough til it will be spreadable.
- now heres ur chance to get creative. by adding powdered choc. and a dash or 2 of coffee.
- may add about a tabsp. sugar, or if u like use splenda if ur diabetic.