grace's crunchy peanut butter no bakes
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 small-med jar of crunchy pb.
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup regular sugar
- 1/4 bag of peanut butter chips
- a few splashes [small ones] of reg milk
- cookie sheet lined with wax paper
- 1- 1 1/2 cup oatmeal[chop it fine like u would parsley]
1now melt peanut butter in microwave[if u stir pb chips in with peanut butter it shouldn't burn] let melt real good and stir.
2when smooth add the few small dashes/splashes of reg milk stir til smooth. then stir in ur sugars and blend well then add the oatmeal.
3when oatmeal is totally covered in pb mixture and thick, drop by tabspfuls onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper
4i place mine in the fridge til set then take out and plate. hope u like theses