Featured Pinch Tips Video
- saltine crackers
- 1 pkg
- semi sweet chocolate chips (12 oz.)
- 1 c
- brown sugar
- 1 c
- butter (not margarine)
11. Line 9x13 pan with aluminum foil.
2. Make one layer of saltine crackers.
3. Melt butter and brown sugar in pan.
4. Boil for 3 minutes.
5. Pour mixture over crackers.
26. Bake for 4 minutes at 350.
7. Melt chocolate chips in microwave.
8. Spread chocolate over crackers.
9. Put in refrigerator to harden.
10. Remove foil from back of candy and break into
3Note: Be sure you use real butter for this recipe.
I don't know why, but margarine does not