Pumpkin Seed Dried Cherry Trail Mix
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups baby pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 3/4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 6 tbsp. pure grade b maple syrup
- coarse salt to taste
- 1 cup dried cherries or cranberries
1Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
2In large bowl, toss pumpkin seeds, almonds, and sunflower seeds with syrup til evenly coated. Spread nuts and seeds out in even, single layer on lined baking sheets. Season with salt.
3. Bake, stirring several times with spatula or wooden spoon, til just golden, about 20 minutes. Cool nuts and seeds completely on sheet tray, then add cherries and toss to mix. Store the cooled trail mix in airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks.