SPICY ITALIAN CHEESE BALL
*Note: Alpino Brand Pepper mixes can be found in most major Supermarkets, in the pickle section, or purchased online at www.puckeredpickle.com
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz. ea.) cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz
- extra sharp cheddar cheese, finely grated.
- 3 oz
- pepperoni, chopped finely
- 1/4 c
- hot gardiniera, in oil, drained and chopped finely (i prefer alpino pizza topping* if available)
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 3 dash(es)
- low sodium worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch
- salt (optional)
1Make sure Cream Cheese is softened.
2Add all ingredients to a large bowl, combine and mix thoroughly.
3Place mixture in plastic wrap and form into a log or ball.
4Refrigerate at least one hour before serving. Flavor is best if allowed to sit overnight.