Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 Tbsp
- each, sesame seeds and brandy
- 4 c
- sharp cheddar cheese grated ( 1 pound )
- 1 pkg
- 3 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp
- spicy brown prepared mustard
- 1/8 tsp
- hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cinnamon stick, 2 bay leaves ( for stem and leaves )
1pour brandy over sesame seeds and let stand a few minutes
2In food processor with plastic mixing blade, mix saturated seeds, cheeses, mustard and hot sauce.
Process until well blended.
Place in a bowl and chill for a couple hours
3on a sheet of wax paper, form cheese into the shape of an apple
roll and coat ( or sprinkle over ) with red paprika
place cinnamon stick coming out of center of top
place a leaf on each side to form apple leaves.
Refrigerate until ready to serve
4Present on a platter with assorted crackers and apple slices