Featured Pinch Tips Video
- roma tomatoes, stem & seeds removed
- yellow or sweet onion (peeled and quartered)
- 1/4 bunch
- green onion (3-4 stalks)
- jalepeno deveined and seeded
- 1-1/2-2 bunch
- dried california chili (cut in small pieces)
- 1/2-1 bottle
- v-8 vegetable juice
- 1-2 Tbsp
- dried pico de gallo seasoning
BEST MEXICAN SALSA
1Quarter & de-seed the tomatoes, peel, and quater the yellow onion, chop the green onion, slice the jalepeno lengthwise, devein, deseed, remove stem and chop.
2Remove the stem from the dried California chili, discard the seeds and cut in small pieces with scissors. Most blenders only hold half of these ingredients at a time so add half to make two ,batches
3Sprinkle the pico de gallo seasoning over the ingredients in the blender and add the vegetable juice and blend until the desired consistancy.