HOT 7-LAYER DIP
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
- 2 to 3 tablespoons diced jalapenos (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large green onions, sliced
- tortilla chips
1Combine refried beans, black beans and seasoning mix in a medium
bowl; mix well. Spread bean mixture in ungreased 8-inch-square
baking dish. Spread sour cream over bean mixture. Top with salsa,
chiles, jalapenos and cheese; cover with foil.
2Bake in preheated 375-degree oven 20 minutes. Uncover; bake an
additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.
Garnish with green onions. Serve with chips.