Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced (1/4-inch)
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1-1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup white wine (or chicken stock with 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt or 1/4 tsp. regular iodized salt)
- grated parmesan for serving
1Sauté zucchini and garlic in olive oil until just wilted. Remove from skillet
2Add butter to pan and sauté rice until it starts to turn golden brown.
3Place rice into a saucepan. Add broth, wine and salt and bring to a boil.
Place zucchini on top BUT DO NOT STIR!
4Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer until rice is done, about 20 minutes.
Serve sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan.
NOTE: Please don't use the stuff in The Green Can. :-)