Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup (or cream of celery)
- 4 c
- stuffing mix, herb-seasoned (or plain)
- 2/3 c
- melted butter or margarine
- 3 c
- sliced zucchini (slice about 1/4 inch thick) may also use yellow squash or mexican calabacita squash
- semi-cooked carrots (sliced about 1/4 inch thick) can use 2 cups of frozen carrots
- 1/2 c
- sour cream (may use light or fat-free)
- 1/2 medium
- chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp
- seasoned salt (optional)
1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Slice carrots and stew in a small amount of water for about 10 minutes. They need to be semi-soft. You may instead use frozen carrots. Mix sliced zucchini, carrots, onion, soup and Sour Cream together. Fold together the stuffing, melted margarine and seasoned salt and add to zucchini mixture.
2Place in greased baking dish. Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for an hour.
(Optional) May melt a few ounces of your favorite cheese on top if desired. Add about 15 minutes before removing from oven.