Versatile Zucchini Patties
However, it is extremely versatile! I have made it tossing in shredded carrots, shredded Summer Squash, corn, peppers, different cheeses, and various spices!
It has been a winner EVERY TIME!
These are great warmed up the next day for breakfast too!
The ONLY draw back, I have not been able to make them successfully without frying them. :( I tried with PAM but it didn't work.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups grated zucchini (or various vegetables; carrots, corn, etc)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil