Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach/thawed,drained,separated(tip:use veg.ricer to squeeze out water from spinach,great idea)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 4 large eggs beaten
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese.
- sometimes i use chedder instead of parmesan cheese
1Separate drained spinach
2Top with rice
3Cobine eggs,soup,and seasonings
4STIR into spinach mixture
5Fold in 1/2 of cheese.
6Turn into greased 1 1/2 quart cassorole.
7Sprinkle top remainding cheese
8BAKE for 30 minutes at preheated 350 degrees.