Southwest Salsa Pizza
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- refrigerator pizza crust dough
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/4 c
- minced fresh cilantro or parsley, divided
- plum tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1/4 c
- coarsely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped red onion
- salt & ground black pepper to taste
- ripe avocado, peeled, pitted & sliced
1Preheat oven to 350. Unroll pizza crust dough onto a greased 14-inch pizza pan. Pat out dough to edges. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool completely.
2In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, garlic, and 2 Tbsp. of the cilantro (or parsley); mix well. Spread mixture evenly onto crust.
3In a medium bowl, combine the remaining 2 Tbsp. cilantro (or parsley), tomatoes, bell pepper and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon tomato salsa over cream cheese mixture; top with avocado slices. Cut into wedges and serve.