Rotel Corn Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 cup dry small elbow macaroni
- 15 oz. can corn , undrained
- 15 oz. can cream style corn
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 can rotel tomatoes, undrained
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup velveeta cheese, shredded
1In a bowl, mix uncooked macaroni, corn, butter, onion, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
2Pour into a greased 9x13 glass casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese.
3Bake uncovered 30 minutes at 325 and covered for 30 more minutes.