Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 red roma tomatoes
- wondra flour
- 2 large eggs,beaten
- oil for frying
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs.
- 1 /2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup romano cheese,grated
- 1/3 cup parsley/chopped (addional for garnishing)
- 1 package of ranch dressing mix.
- salt and pepper to taste
- dipping sauce of your choice.
1Slice tomatoes,set aside
2HEAT OIL for frying.
3Combine Panko crumbs,cheeses,1/3 cup parsley,pepper,salt,dressing mix together well.
4Pour mixture into a shallow dish.
5Dip tomatos into wondra flour,then into egg,then into breading mix
6FRY until golden brown,2-3 minutes on each side.
7drain on paper towels
8GARNISH WITH PARSLEY.Serve with favorite dipping sauce.I make ranch dressing as my side for didding this or blue cheese is also good.