Grilled Purple Asparagus
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 bunch purple asparagus, cleaned, trimmed and split
- dill sace: 1/4 cup may(hellmans low fat)
- 1/4 cup sour cream (low fat)
- 1/2 tsp minced shallot
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- fresh, chopped dill (about 1 tbsp)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients thoroughly. Allow to sit (if time permits) so the flavors meld. Feel free to mess around with the amounts to adjust the taste to your liking. You could even add a little water to thin out the sauce a bit.
The end result is beautiful asparagus spears, which turn green from cooking, but taste a bit sweeter than your average spears. They are still crunchy and the little bit of salt enhances their flavor perfectly.