Creamy Cucumber Salad
Using their recipe as a guideline and making some changes and substitutions I came up with this, it has that cool, refreshing kind of feeling.
Pic pending my discovery of the camera cord the cats were playing with ...
- 1 large
- cucumber, washed (peeled if preferred)
- 2 small
- carrots, peeled
- 1/2 c
- vidalia onion, chopped
- roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 large
- button mushrooms, washed
- 1 medium
- radish, sliced
- heaping spoonfuls of sour cream
- 1/4 tsp
- sprinkle of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp
- fresh chopped parsley or a sprinkle of dried parsley leaves
- just a dash of lemon juice
Cut carrots into small rounds.
In a separate small bowl, stir together sour cream, a few drops of lemon juice and sugar. It will be thick, but that is alright.
Mix together the sour cream and veggies, stirring carefully to coat.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.