Its tasty and pretty. Very nice as a side dish with Mexican food.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 can(s)
- (11 ounces each) sweet corn, drained
- green onions, chopped fine
- red bell pepper, chopped fine
- 2 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 c
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pkg
- (23 ounces) corn chips, crushed
1in a large bowl mix together all ingredients except corn chips. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
Just before serving, stir and then top with crushed corn chips.