Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 t. chili powder
- 2 t. olive or vegetable oil
- 1 can red kidney beans (16 oz)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (16 oz)
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
1Sauté onion with chili powder in oil just until onion is soft.
2In large pan, stir in kidney beans, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cover. Simmer over low heat, stirring often, 30 minutes to blend flavors
3Stir in olives; spoon over grilled burgers and serve on flour tortillas. makes 4 cups.