Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 16 oz
- frozen chopped broccoli flourettes thawed
- 1 can(s)
- reduced fat/sodium cream of chicken soup
- 2 c
- reduced fat cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 c
- cornbread stuffing croutons from a bag
- 3 Tbsp
- melted reduced fat margarine
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
2In a bowl, mix together broccoli, cream of chicken soup, and cheese and spread evenly in prepared 9x13 pan.
3Sprinkle cornbread stuffing mix over thr top of the broccoli. Drizzle with the margarine.
4Cover and bake for 35 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes.