Roasted Brussels Sprouts & Red Grapes
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half (1 1/2 pounds in original recipe)
- 1/2 lb
- red seedless grapes (1 pound in the original recipe)
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1-2 clove
- garlic, peeled and minced
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- coarse salt, to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh herbs, minced (parsley, cilantro, basil)
1Heat oven to 375°degrees.
2On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the Brussels sprouts and grapes with the olive oil, garlic, salt, and cracked black pepper.
3Turn the Brussels sprouts cut-side down and roast until golden brown and tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
4Remove from the baking sheet, transfer to a serving platter and garnish with fresh herb of choice.