Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 pounds cauliflower florets
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 bunches green onions slice ( 1 1/2 cups)
- 6 pieces of bacon, sliced, cooked, and crumbled
- 1 clove garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Steam cauliflower until tender. While cauliflower is steaming, cream 6 ounces of sharp cheddar cheese, 6 ounces of the monterey jack cheese, cream cheese and heavy cream.
2Stir in green onion, chopped bacon and garlic. Set aside.
3Drain any liquid from the steamed cauliflower and add to cheese mixture. Stir cauliflower and cheese mixture together. Taste for seasonings and add as necessary.
4Pour into 2 - 3 quart casserole and sprinkle with remaining sharp cheddar and monterey jack cheese.
Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake until cheese has browned and is bubbly.