Fried Zucchini With Dipping Sauce
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6-8 large
- zucchini, sliced & peeled
- 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- your favorite seasoning mixture (country bobs)
- vegetable oil for frying in a skillet
- 1 c
- your favorite marinara or pasta sauce (prego italain sausage)
- parmesan cheese, for sprinkling over top of zucchini
1In a medium or large skillet, heat 1/4-1/2 inch of oil and heat to medium. In a medium bowl place your flour and seasoning mix and blend.
2In another bowl put your buttermilk. Peel and slice thick your zucchini. Dip the zucchini in the buttermilk drain slightly, then dip both sides and roll the edges in flour mixture.
3Fry in oil until brown and crispy on both sides. Drain on paper towels. Heat your pasta or marinara sauce on stove or in microwave. Serve the zucchini with sauce and sprinkle a little parmesan over the top.