Curried Celery Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 stalk(s)
- celery, with leaves, cut into 1/2" slices
- 2 clove
- garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 medium
- shallot, peeled and thinly sliced (switched from 1/2 small onion)
- 2-3 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil, or more if needed
- 2 tsp
- curry powder
- 2 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- salt, to taste
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- lemon, cut up into small wedges
- fresh italian parsley or fresh cilantro
- 1/4 tsp
- red chili pepper flakes (i used much less!)
1Whisk together the dressing ingredients and set aside.
2In a non-reactive serving bowl combine the celery, garlic and shallot.
3Pour the dressing over the vegetables. Toss to coat. Cover and allow the flavors to marry-at least 1 hour.
Just before serving, garnish with the lemon wedges, fresh parsley or cilantro and a *light* sprinkle of red chili pepper flakes.