Cassies Italian Zucchini Bake
All photos are mine
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 Tbsp
- each, olive oil and butter
- red onion, sliced thin
- 2 - 3 clove
- garlic, minced about 1 tablespoon
- small - medium zucchini, sliced thin
- roma tomatoes
- dried to sprinkle each later
- & fresh ground pepper for each layer
- parsley, chopped for each layer
- red pepper
- flakes - optional
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese - divided
- 11 slice
- mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- ricotta cheese, divided
In a 9 x 13 baking dish, spray with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.
In a skillet add oil and butter; saute onions and garlic for a few minutes, not until browned - just enough to sweat the onions.
Leave set for about 5 minutes and serve.