Featured Pinch Tips Video
- onion, chopped
- 2 clove
- 2 tsp
- 10 oz
- fresh or frozen broccoli, cooked and drained
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup (or any cream of soup you like)
- 1/2 can(s)
- milk (use the soup can and measure 1/2)
- 1 c
- shredded cheese (cheddar or velveeta work well)
- 2 c
- cooked,cooled rice
- 1/4 c
- italian bread crumbs ( or any crumb topping you like)
- salt and pepper to taste
1Cook your rice and allow to cool off. I like to cook it with chicken broth, instead of water for added flavor.
2Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and set aside.
3In a deep sided frying pan or a large pot, saute onion and garlic in oil until translucent. Add the cream of soup, milk and cheese and over low heat, combine until the cheese has melted.
4And the broccoli and rice. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
Pour into your prepared baking dish.
Top with Italian bread crumbs (or any crumbs you like)
5Bake 25-30 minutes.
Can be made the night before and baked the next day.