Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 (12 ounce) package of chopped frozen broccoli flowerets, thawed
- ½ cup onion, chopped finely
- 1½ cups of cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 can of cream of chicken, low sodium
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2Lightly grease a small casserole dish (1.5 or 2 quart).
3In a medium mixing bowl, add the cream of soup, egg, onion, salt and pepper and mayonnaise; whisk to blend.
4Add in the broccoli and 1 cup of cheese; stir to combine.
5Add mixture to the greased casserole dish. Sprinkle top of casserole with remaining cheese.
6Bake for 30-45 minutes, uncovered.