Mashed Potato Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 5 lb
- potatoes, russets (or your choice)
- large eggs, boiled
- large onion - chopped fine
- 5 Tbsp
- sweet pickle relish or chopped sweet pickles (your preference)
- 1/2 c
- yellow mustard (more to taste if you'd like)
- 1 c
- real mayonnaise (more to taste)
1Cook potatoes and eggs until done. While cooking, mince onion and pickles (sweet pickle relish will save you chopping the pickles). Once potatoes and eggs are done, put in a large bowl and mash (I used a potato masher and have even used an electric mixer for even better results!) Add onions, relish/pickles, mustard and mayonnaise. Mix until well blended. At this point you can refrigerate OR put in a small crockpot and leave on low till serving time.
2This recipe is easy to adapt to your own taste. Some people like more mustard/mayonnaise, some people like more pickles, or even use dill pickles. It's totally up to your taste. Enjoy!