Sweet Potato Crisp
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- cream cheese or low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 40 oz
- canned cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed, divided
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- apples, chopped
- 2/3 c
- fresh cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/3 c
- cold butter
- 1/4 c
- pecans, chopped
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2Beat cream cheese, sweet potatoes, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and cinnamon with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spoon into 1-1/2-quart casserole dish.
3Top with apples and cranberries.
4Mix flour, oats, and remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle over fruit mixture.
5Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through.
6May be assembled early and refrigerated. Remove from refrigerator 1 hour prior to baking.