Fake Baked Beans
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 cup jarred picante sauce
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 can (15.7 oz.) pork & beans
- 1 can black beans, drained and well rinsed
1Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until it's tender.
2Stir the picante sauce, molasses, mustard, pork and beans and black beans in the saucepan and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
3Pour into serving bowl and enjoy!