Cheesy Ritz Cabbage Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 small
- cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1/4 c
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 c
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1/4 c
- 1 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/ 2 to 1
- stack of ritz crackers, finely chopped
1preheat oven to 350.
2place cabbage into a casserole dish, sprinkle the onions over top of the cabbage.
3melt 1/2 stick of butter and pour over the cabbage. sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4in a small bowl, mix soup and mayonnaise and spread over the cabbage mixture.
5melt the other 1/2 stick of butter and mix with the grated cheese and crushed crackers, spread over top of casserole.
6bake for about 45 minutes or until top is brown and inside is bubbly.