Twice baked potatoes with garlic & chives
Irisa Raina 9
Also if you noticed I started out with 3 potatoes, but only have 5 halves here, that is because I use the potato from the 6th.halve and use the other skin in scrambled eggs or something like that.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 medium to large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped chives
- 1 medium clove of garlic minced on a rasp if you don’t have a rasp you can use roasted garlic, smashing it a bit before you put it in the potato mixture
- 2 – 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons shredded cheese, i used an italian blend.
- 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese
Cut them in half lengthwise and carefully spoon out the potatoes and put it in a bowl.