Twice baked potatoes with garlic & chives
Irisa Raina 9
Also if you noticed I started out with 3 potatoes, but only have 5 halves here, that is because I use the potato from the 6th.halve and use the other skin in scrambled eggs or something like that.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 medium to large baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped chives
- 1 medium clove of garlic minced on a rasp if you don’t have a rasp you can use roasted garlic, smashing it a bit before you put it in the potato mixture
- 2 – 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons shredded cheese, i used an italian blend.
- 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese
1Scrub, pierce and bake the potatoes for about 45 minutes on 375.
2Let them cool long enough so you can handle them.
Cut them in half lengthwise and carefully spoon out the potatoes and put it in a bowl.
3Add the next 6 ingredients and mix with a hand mixer till it is all incorporated