Sweet potatoes and zucchini stuffed poblano’s
Irisa Raina 9
I have made these with cheddar cheese, which was very good.
I have made these with Swiss cheese, didn’t really like them.
Blue cheese was good as well.
So use the cheese that you think you’d enjoy.
The amount of potato mixture you’ll have will be more than you’ll need for this dish. Freeze the left over potatoes for adding to soups or eggs or what ever you like.
Also you can assemble these and freeze them. Then all you need to do is bake them.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 large poblano’s
- 2 small sweet potatoes, washed & peeled
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 medium white potatoes, washed and peeled
- 3 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- parmesan cheese “freshly grated “ about 1 cup or so
1With a food processor, shred the potatoes and zucchini.
3Let the potatoes cool down completely and then mix with the pepper, salt, nutmeg & ¾ of the cheese. Mix thoroughly.