Sweet potatoes and zucchini stuffed poblano’s
Irisa Raina 9
I have made these with cheddar cheese, which was very good.
I have made these with Swiss cheese, didn’t really like them.
Blue cheese was good as well.
So use the cheese that you think you’d enjoy.
The amount of potato mixture you’ll have will be more than you’ll need for this dish. Freeze the left over potatoes for adding to soups or eggs or what ever you like.
Also you can assemble these and freeze them. Then all you need to do is bake them.
- 3 large poblano’s
- 2 small sweet potatoes, washed & peeled
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 medium white potatoes, washed and peeled
- 3 tablespoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- parmesan cheese “freshly grated “ about 1 cup or so
Bring to a boil and turn off right away. Let sit in the hot water for 5 minutes, drain and cool. You only want to soften the potatoes and zucchini not really cook them.