Senator Al Frankin's: Daughter, THOMASIN'S ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large
- butternut squash, pealed, seeded and cut into 1 inch cubed chunks
- 3 Tbsp
- unsalted butter, cut into small chunks (plus more for greasing the pan)
- 1 tsp
- 2 Tbsp
- light brown sugar
11. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease a cookie sheet, and scatter the squash chunks on it.
3. Evenly spread out the chunks of butter among the squash, and sprinkle the cinnamon and brown sugar evenly on the squash.
4. Roast in the oven for about 40 minutes, or until the squash is tender. You can poke the squash with a cake tester, a fork, or a small knife to test.