Provolone Au Gratin Potatoes
It can be made with or without the ham.
You can substitute other cheeses if you like.... IT'S ALL GOOD!
My family is loving it! I hope you will too!
NOW.... this is Comfort Food!!!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 c
- sliced potatoes (fresh or frozen) sliced thin
- 1 1/2 lb
- black forest ham (sliced in 1-inch pieces)
- 1 box
- (32 ounces) tabatchnick brand
- wisconsin cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- onion powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 c
- provolone cheese (grated)
- 2 Tbsp
- i can't believe it's not butter
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter baking dish (9x13).
2In large bowl mix together 1/2 cup of the provolone cheese with all of the other ingredients. Using a spatula, scrape evenly into the baking dish. Dot with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter.
Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded provolone cheese.
Put in the oven and bake for 40 minutes (or until potatoes are tender and bubbly).