POTATO ROLLS WITH HAM & HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING
Definitely not diet or diabetic friendly, but really tasty & easy to put together...
Hubby even liked it, now there's a good thing! Hope you'll give this one a try!
- c. leftover mashed potatoes
- c. green bell pepper, diced
- scallion, diced, incl green tops
- tsp. fresh parsley, minced
- tsp. italian seasoning
- tsp. fresh-cracked black pepper
- c. italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- tbsp. olive oil
- cooking spray (pam)
- c. sliced baked deli ham, finely chopped
- c. hellmans mayonnaise
- c. french's honey mustard dipping sauce
- fresh-cracked black pepper
********HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE********
Mix well; it will be a little soft/sloppy. Stir in breadcrumbs, mixing well (may need more or less), until it will hold together. Using your hands, form the mixture into oval shapes.
Carefully place potatoes in skillet and cook until the bottom is light golden brown, about 5 min. Flip them over gently to brown the second side, being careful they don’t fall apart.
Sprinkle the diced ham over potatoes and bake for about 15-20 minutes, until heated through.