Lazy Girls Pierogies
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups homemade mashed potatoes (dont use boxed)
- 1/2 cup sauteed chopped onions (optional)
- salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- 2 cups ricotta cheese or cottage cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- salt pepper garlic powder
- 1 cup butter (i use salted, you can use unsalted)
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 box lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- sauteed onions and/or scallions
- melted butter
- sour creme (optional) salsa (optional)
PIEROGIE FILLING FIRST LAYER
PIEROGIE FILLING SECOND LAYER
1Grease a lasagna pan with non stick baking spray.
2Mix both fillings in seperate bowls.
3Add a layer of noodles to the lasagna pan. Spoom the first filling over the noodles and spread it to cover them.
4Add another layer of noodles and spread the second filling over them.
5Now add the third layer of noodles.
6Melt butter in a pan and saute onions until cooked thru. Pour the butter and onions over the noodles.
7Cover the lasagna pan and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 30 to 35 minutes or until it is heated completely thru.
8Allow to cool on counter for a few minutes before serving.
9Slice pieces and serve topped with more butter, sour creme, onions, salsa, and /or scallions! We prefer ours with just butter and onions and scallions : )