Hash Brown Quiche
Photo from Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner?
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- large russet potato, grated (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1/2 c
- half and half
- 1/2 c
- slices of bacon, cooked until crisp and then chopped (or use sausage)
- 1/4 c
- ( a little less than 1/4 cup ) diced scallions
- 1 c
- grated sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- •sour cream and additional scallions for garnish (optional)
2In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, half and half, and milk. Season with a pinch of salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Stir in the bacon, scallions, and cheddar.
3Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees
Pour the egg mixture into the crust and bake for approximately 30-35 minutes or until set.
4*** can use polska kielbasa links sliced and fried and maybe add mushrooms, tomatoes, or chopped broccoli or even spinach, its really up to how you like it!