Hash brown casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package (2 pounds) frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- /2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and garlic salt. Add potatoes and cheddar cheese; mix well.
Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender.