Creamy shredded potato casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- orieda frozen hashbrowns, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 12 oz pkg reduced-fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 oz container light sour cream
- onion, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 stick
- 4 c
- frosted cornflakes cereal
1Heat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9" x 13" baking pan w/ cooking spray. In lg bowl, mix together all ingredients, except butter and cornflakes.
2Spoon mix into baking pan. In pan, over low heat, melt butter. Crush the cornflakes and mix w/ melted butter. Spoon flakes over mix in pan.
3Press down on the flakes. Bake 1 hr, or until brown and crispy on top.