Cheesy garlic potato gratin
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- eight medium yukon gold or other yellow fleshed potatoes, 3 pounds, thinly sliced, about 10 cups
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions, six, or thinly sliced leek
- six cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups shredded swiss cheese, provolone, gruyere, or jarlsberg cheese, 12 oz.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- green onion slivers, optional
Bake for one hour and 10 minutes. Uncover; bake for 20 to 30 minutes more or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork and top is Golden Brown. If desired, sprinkle with green onion slivers. Makes 12 servings.