Julie Lakso submitted this delicious recipe. It is a filling side dish with any meat,and it reheats well, or is great for a potluck supper.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1-(2 Lb.) pkg
- frozen hash browns;*note: 1 & 1/2 packages with the amounts of milk, i used below!
- 1 c
- diced onion
- 1 can(s)
- *note: cream of chicken condensed soup /or 10oz. milk with
- *envelope chicken granules; mixed with milk *optional
- 1 Tbsp
- a/p flour, to thicken mixture of milk and chicken granules,*note/optional.
- 1 stick
- margarine, cut up (i like butter instead)
- 1 pt
- container sour cream
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg
- shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper