Baked Potato Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 bag (32 oz.) frozen southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 6 oz. can french fried onions (2 2/3 cups)
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 1 cup milk
1Stir potatoes, 1 1/3 cups onions, peas, cheese and bacon in 13x9 shallow baking dish. Stir soup and milk in bowl and pour over potato mixture. Cover.
2Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
3Sprinkle with remaining onions. Bake for 5 minutes more or until onions are golden brown.