Barbecue macaroni with corn and scallions, TNT
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 1/2 cups dried elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 3/4 cup purchased barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
1cook macaroni according to package directions. Add corn to the same pot two minutes before pasta is done cooking. Drain pasta and corn, reserving the pasta cooking water.
2Mix barbecue sauce and chili powder in a large bowl.
3Stir in macaroni, corn, tomatoes, and scallions until mixed. If sauce becomes too thick, stir in enough reserved pasta water to thin it out. Makes six servings.