grace's baked beans
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 large crock pot oval
- restraunt[1-11/2] cans pork and beans. drained thoroghly. and pick out the little pork things in it.
- 1 med onion [not sweet] in electric food chopper til diced put aside.
- 1 med green bell pepper put in food chopper until diced. do not chop the onoin and green pepper together the tasts will blend
- almost 1 whole bottle hickory bbq sauce of a small bottle.
- 11/2 cup brown sugar. 1 tabsp. emmerils essence or lowry seasoning
1combine all ingredients in crockpot. set on low-med for all night.
2should be ready for the next day to take to a function. or if you want it for that evening start it at 6 or 7 am and let it cook til about 5pm. this way all flavors absorbe one another. don't chop onions and bell pepper together, you want to taste them seperately from one another.
3if u like you can put in a small jar of sweet pimentoes.